Dementia Friendly Iowa is a volunteer-driven initiative. There are so many ways get involved. We need everyone’s voice at the table to help make our state more dementia friendly: people living with dementia, family, past or current caregivers, professionals in the field of aging, students, business owners, government agencies, neighbors, and friends. Everyone, from all sectors of the community, is welcome to join in the efforts!
Questions? Want to talk further? Email email@example.com or call 319-239-2902.
Ways to get involved in Dementia Friendly Iowa:
- Become a Dementia Friend
- Become a Dementia Friends Champion Volunteer
- Help launch or volunteer with a Dementia Friendly Community Initiative
- Host a Dementia Friends session with your organization or club
- Schedule a Dementia Friendly Business training with your business or organization
- Sign up for our newsletter
Donate to help support the program. Thank you for your donation!
- Donate via online option here (click “Dementia Friendly Iowa” in program designation)
- If you’d like to donate via check, make check out to: Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging
Write in Memo Line: Dementia Friendly
Send check to:
3840 West 9th Street
Waterloo, IA 50702